Goals of Ninja Selling featuring founder Larry Kendall. Larry shares the importance of establishing your WIG, wildly important goals and introduces 4DX, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, and Jim Huling.
Larry Kendall, founder of Ninja Selling, explains how lag and led measures work and how best to use them.
Larry Kendall, Ninja Selling Founder, shares your best lead measures: "Ninja Nine" 5 Daily & 4 Weekly Habits.
Keep a Scoreboard: track your lead measures (Ninja Nine and F.O.R.D and Record)
Erik Hardy, founder of Monumental Living, discusses how to avoid a Whirlwind (your biggest distraction traps) by using the Ninja Planner.
The Ninja Planner helps you:
- Focus on productive activities and production takes care of itself.
- Compelling scoreboard.
- Create focus and avoid distractions.
- Provides self-accountability.
- Coaching out of a sales slump.
Learn best practices for using Ninja Planner's:
- Tabs and Pockets
- F.O.R.D and Record
- Monthly View
- Weekly View
Learn how the Ninja Planner enables you to:
- Set time using the weekly agenda
- Review your scoreboard.
- Learn from last week.
- See commitments for this week (time block and schedule your activities).